Brevard County Florida This Weekend October 26, 27 and 28
Get ready for some Spooktacular Fun this weekend. The leaves may not be changing here in Brevard County Florida. The weather forecasters are predicting a cooler weekend, promising temperatures below 80 degrees during the daytime and even cooler at night.
North End of Brevard County Things to Do
- Friday night at 5:00 pm at Fox Lake Park. Brevard County Parks and Recreation has planned Spooky Hayrides, laser tag, a massive Trunk-or-Treat plus a costume competition. Stay late and enjoy Movies in the Park. The movie this month is Hocus Pocus.
- Throughout this weekend the Titusville Playhouse will be live onstage with “The Rocky Horror Picture Show.” If you don’t get to the Titusville Playhouse this weekend consider grabbing tickets for one of the many upcoming performances. Tickets tend to sell out quick for this popular theater.
Central Brevard County Things to Do
- Boo At the Zoo in the Viera area of Melbourne, Florida is Friday, Saturday and Sunday night starting at 5:30. Over 30 treat stations. Be sure to get a glimpse of those animals that only come out at night.
- The City of Cape Canaveral is hosting a Kids Monster Mash on Friday night. Stay the night in Cape Canaveral and then you can enjoy the Space Coast Arts Festival at Manatee Park on Saturday
- The central area beachside will continue to keep you entertained with Kite Boarding throughout the day at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.
- For the 4-legged Munchkins get your pet dressed up and head over to Cocoa Village where they are hosting Howloween Petacular. Last year there were dogs of all sizes and shapes dressed in their Halloween best!
- Rockledge Gardens is hosting their 2nd annual Fall Festival with hay rides, North Carolina apples and a scarecrow scavenger hunt on Saturday and Sunday.
- In Merritt Island, Kiwanis Island has a haunted trail from 7:30-10:30 if you wanted to get spooked.
South Brevard County Things to Do
- Friday Night is Kids Night at the Whitlock Center in Palm Bay. From 5:30-10:00 this Spooktacular Event will keep kids entertained.
- West Melbourne Food Truck Friday at the West Melbourne Community Park on Minton from 5-9
- The Melbourne, Florida police department and the fire department are getting in on the Halloween fun. From 12-3 Fire Station 74 on Hickory Street is hosting Truck or Treat. Come check out the fire house, learn fire prevention or bounce/slide in the bounce houses. The Melbourne police officers will be decorating their Trunks for this event.
- Treat or Treat is at Florida Tech where there is something for everyone form 2-6 on Saturday. Five theatrical haunted houses with different levels of fright. Three bounce houses, pumpkin crafts, music, food and of course - candy
- Wickham Park in Melbourne is the place to go Friday night. From 5-11 there will be a hayride, candy, t-shirt launches and free movie in the p
- Indialantic is hosting a Halloween Festival from 4-8 on Saturday at the Indialantic Town Hall behind the Indialantic Fire Department. Dress in your best costume there will be prizes for each age categoRY
- Monster Madness Street Skate Jamb is from 12-6 Saturday at the West Melbourne Community Center on Minton Rd. Plan to carve pumpkins, enter the costume contest or show off your best skateboard trick.
- Field of Dreams W. Melbourne has a Halloween Dance Saturday Night from 7-10 with a DJ, dancing and a trunk or treat contest. Decorate your trunk and give out treats or bring the kids to dance the night away
- Jazz in the Park Sunday Afternoon at the Avenues in Viera from 2-5
Where will you go? Which events take your fancy? There's so much too do and so little time to do it. If you want to go our house hunting or even haunted house hunting give me a call!!
If you want to go see some Truly Haunted Houses, give me a call (321)537-6262